Subscribe to our podcast
Forecast 2021: Pledging minds + money to solve societal issues
- 1:10 - CEO Action for Racial Equity. The corporate voice on social change has been soft— until now. We begin with an overview of the CEO Action pledge.
- 9:08 - Increase your cultural dexterity. Roy and Heather look at what it takes to lead a diverse workforce and create a culture of belonging.
- 19:20 - The challenges. Heather and Roy discuss the amount of attention and effort needed to make a difference and keep the momentum for societal change going.
- 23:24 - Get involved. The best way to get involved is to start through your own organization. Roy shares the key areas—public safety, economic empowerment, heath, and education—where companies should get engaged.
- 28:30 - Optimistic outlook. The sizable commitment from the corporate community marks a pivotal shift in policy and societal engagement. We close with Roy’s thoughts on why this is a dynamic time for change.
PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the US member firm or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. This content is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.