Subscribe to our podcast
Forecast 2021: The “G” in ESG, spotlight on governance
- 0:45 - The CFO’s objectives. We begin by looking at the CFOs role in making sure that a company’s governance is as effective as it can be.
- 7:01 - Agenda prioritization. From employee safety to cybersecurity, we look at the top current-day issues boards are dealing with.
- 11:02 - Filling the skills gap. Stephen shares his recommendations on where to start on board composition.
- 19:30 - Transparency. There is a balance of what is proprietary versus what is good information to share with stakeholders. Heather and Stephen discuss the challenges on deciding what to share and how to share it.
- 23:20 - Telling your governance story. We share expectations on what should be disclosed and the five areas in which we expect to see different disclosures.
- 29:17 - The long view. What will boards be focused on in ten years? We close with our predictions on the changing nature of communications about governance.
PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the US member firm or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. This content is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.