Subscribe to our podcast
Forecast 2021: What to expect from the new administration
- 0:52 - The senate. The Democratic party took control of the Senate, but what does that control really mean? We discuss how that might impact policy initiatives.
- 9:28 - The first 100 days. Disclosures are going to be high on the new administration's priority list, especially those related to priorities like climate. Roz explains.
- 20:21 - Tax policy. Roz and Heather turn their attention to what to possibly expect on the topic of taxes.
- 23:44 - The SEC. There’s going to be a new chair for the SEC. We share thoughts on what we expect to see on the SEC’s agenda.
- 32:01 - Finding optimism. Time will tell how well government operations and rule-making will progress over the next four years. We close with thoughts on the hope of the two parties working together.
PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the US member firm or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. This content is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.