Subscribe to our podcast
New SEC human capital disclosure rules: What you need to know now
- 0:52 - Overview. We begin with an overview of the new human capital rules and how companies should think about the changes in terms of the measures or objectives disclosed.
- 5:32 - Diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. As companies work to create more equitable workplaces and respond to diversity, equity, and inclusion matters, we share some early filer trends in this area.
- 18:56 - COVID-19 impact on human capital. How has COVID-19 impacted companies' human capital management and what are they disclosing? We share perspectives and what we are seeing from early filers.
- 25:55 - Data reliability and consistency. We look at the challenges companies face as they accumulate this new data and what they need to think about to ensure reliability and consistency.
- 31:56 - Future considerations. What’s on the horizon related to human capital disclosures? We share some insights so that companies can be prepared for what’s to come.
PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the US member firm or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. This content is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.