Subscribe to our podcast
Closing the investor expectations gap: What you need to know
- 0:56 - Current environment. As the economic recovery progresses, investors are placing more focus on a company's resilience and how they are evolving their business operations.
- 6:17 - ESG. Increased transparency continues to be in high demand from the investor community. We look at some of the recent developments that companies are focused on in this area and the different non-financial reporting frameworks.
- 10:11 - D&I. Large institutional investors continue to raise the bar on expectations for reporting on social issues such as diversity, equity, and inclusion. Gregory highlights areas of focus in this developing space.
- 12:16 - Financial reporting and disclosures. We hit on a few of the most common disclosures investors are interested in this year and whether they’re aligned with what companies are focused on.
- 18:04 - Consistency is key. As companies continue to evolve their reporting, what should they focus on first? We close by looking at next steps and the risks of poor communication.
PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the US member firm or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. This content is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.