Subscribe to our podcast
Forecast 2021: Emerging tech blends mind + machine in finance
- 0:58 - The essential eight. Every year, Scott and his team analyze the business impacts of emerging technologies. This year’s essential eight arose from review of more than 250 technologies.
- 12:30 - Convergence. Scott and Heather look at how the convergence of multiple technologies produce a higher level of business change and ROI. Noted areas of convergence include: automating trust, immersive interfaces, extended reality, hyper connected networks, and more.
- 27:40 - The CFO’s role. The technology is ready - are the humans? Here we discuss the ways in which companies are investing in technology.
- 34:50 - Team effort. To unleash innovation across the organization, companies must invest in increasing everyone’s digital IQ. We look at how citizen-led efforts drive business results.
- 38:18 - Future predictions. Scott shares which of the essential eight technologies he thinks will have the biggest business impact over the next few years.
PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the US member firm or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. This content is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.